Going through divorce isn’t easy. Once you learn the basics in our Second Saturday divorce workshop, you may still need help.
Here is a list of resources to provide you with more support:
- Co-Parenting Seminar  – This seminar from Lepage Associates teaches you all about working with your ex to raise your children in a healthy, happy environment.
- One of our other advocates, Wynns Family Psychology  has a children of divorce group starting in the fall of 2015.
General Divorce Support
- Meetup.com  has some fantastic divorce support groups in the Wake County area. Many are run by people who have had similar experiences, and offer a place to talk and activities to distract.
- Second Saturday Advocate Donna Moore Therapy offers three divorce-related groups. Check them out .
- If you’re not ready for divorce, but you want relationship help, check out this weekly support group for people in challenging relationships .