Join us for our next session. Get information and support from family counselors, divorce attorneys, and financial advisors.
The Trusted Divorce Resource for Women and Men for Over 25 Years
Serving the Triangle: Raleigh, Cary, Apex, Wake Forest, RTP
The Wake County Second Saturday divorce workshop is here to equip you with the tools, resources and information you need during this difficult time. We have put together a team of specialized expert advisers who have helped numerous families in Raleigh, Cary, Apex, Wake Forest, RTP, and throughout the Triangle area, navigate the separation and divorce process with positive outcomes. The workshop provides resources for helping the family cope with separation and divorce, managing the legalities of divorce and understanding the financial considerations of divorce.
Divorce brings on a storm of strong and unpredictable emotion when families are broken apart. You and your children will face many new and unfamiliar experiences that will evoke a wide range of feelings. At the Second Saturday seminar, you will learn about:
- Resolving family conflicts without drama
- Dealing with a hostile spouse
- Creating healthy and open communication
- Helping your family cope with the stress of separation and divorce
- Building a healthy and nurturing single-parent home
Divorce requires you to make difficult decisions that will affect their family’s future for years to come—at one of the most vulnerable times of your life. Our Family Law experts will help you understand how to stay grounded and objective during the challenging legal process you will face.
- Protecting yourself and your family
- Preparing for court proceedings
- Negotiating a fair divorce settlement
- Minimizing animosity and unnecessary legal expenses
- What to expect at a child custody hearing
Separation and Divorce creates significant financial challenges that require new approaches to managing your finances. At the Second Saturday divorce workshop, you will gain an understanding of the financial fundamentals you will need to master:
- Different options for separating jointly-owned assets such as your home and car
- Managing marital debt after divorce
- Best practices for budgeting and record keeping during separation and divorce
- Understanding how divorce can affect tax liability
- Developing a post-divorce financial plan